To ensure the safety of everyone at the retreat, please provide one of the following for everyone two (2) and older in your family:
- proof of a negative COVID-19 test (any kind) taken no more than 3 days before arrival; or,
- a copy of a vaccination card for those who are fully vaccinated (2 weeks post 2nd dose of Pfizer & Moderna or 2 weeks post 1 dose of J&J).
Either your negative test or your vaccination card should be emailed to the LLFC registrar.
Note: In compliance with Executive Order GA-40, vaccination proof is not required to attend Laity Lodge Family Camp at this time. However, a vaccination card may be submitted in lieu of a negative COVID-19 test.
Further questions? See our COVID FAQ.
All guests and staff will be required to participate in a health screening.
Guests will be directed to the camp doctor if they experience any of the following COVID symptoms upon arrival or any time during the retreat:
- A measured fever of 100.4 F or above
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Nausea or vomiting